Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ghost of You-Selena Gomez

VERSE 1

Turned my back
To the door
Feel so much better now
Don’t even try any more
Nothing left to lose  
There’s a voice that’s in the air 
Saying don’t look back no where
There’s a voice that’s always there  
(with me)
I’ll never be quite the same
As I was before this
Part of you still remains         
Tho it out of focus
You’re just somewhere that I’ve been
And I won’t go back again
You’re just somewhere that I’ve been
CHORUS
Breathing in
Breathing out   
Ain’t that what
Its all about
Livin life   
Crazy loud
Like I have the right to
No more words in my mouth
Nothing left to figure out
But I don’t think I’ll ever break though 
The Ghost Of You
I’ll never be
Like I was    
The day that I met you
Too naïve yes I was
Boy, That’s why I let you in
Wear your memory like a stain
Can’t erase or numb the Pain
here to stay with me forever  
BRIDGE
One of these days
I’ll wake up from this   
bad dream I’m dreaming
One of these days I pray that I’ll be
Over Over Over you
One of these days I’ll realize that I’m 
So tired of feelin confused
But for now
There’s a reason why you’re still here in my heart

~suke lagu nie~

No comments:

Post a Comment